Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Warns Tim Tszyu To Avoid Planned Strategy of Forcing a Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Warns Tim Tszyu To Avoid Planned Strategy of Forcing a Brawl

Former WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn has issued a firm warning to his Australian rival, Tim Tszyu. Horn and Tszyu are scheduled to collide on August 26th in a very highly anticipated fight on Australian soil. A crowd of 16,000 is expected at the Queensland Country Bank Stadium in Townsville.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he does brawl. See if he can outbully the bully.

Comment

Given the illegal crap that Horn pulled against Pacquiao, I wish to see Tszyu do all that Horn did and then some. I have zero respect for Horn, and I have to wonder just what crap he pulled on his students as a teacher.

Comment

I hope to see Tim2 display skills and punching power that we have never seen before in him. Because he is going to have to make a giant step up to beat the Hornet but he won't be brawling, we and Packy saw what happens if you get into a brawl with Horn.

Comment

Tim you dont want to test a fighters heart in the trenches when it's been tested multiple times before, esp. when you have never been their yourself.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. Interested in seeing if Tim is the real deal. Horn is tough, strong, and doesn't give up.

Comment

We’re going to find out how good good a son of legend is!

Comment

Horn can be weakened a lot coming back down from 160 to 147.

Comment

I guess we're going to witness a WWE spectacle then

Comment

One of the more interesting fights as we head into a stacked schedule.

Comment

Working...
                    X