Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez Beats Down, Stops Angulo in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez Beats Down, Stops Angulo in Ten

Benavidez, Angulo Fight Photos Gallery - Mohegan Sun, CT - David Benavidez (23-0, 20 KOs) broke down and stopped Alexis Angulo (26-2, 22 KOs) in ten rounds. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

David Benavidez's Speed and Reflexes are the Best at SMW. Caleb Plant will get walked down and TKO'd, Benavidez is the Top Dog at 168

Comment

He's lazy. No six pack, little rolls of fat on his gut. He's in good shape for a normal person, but pro boxing isn't normal. He was too big for Angulo, but it wasn't monster big, more like sloppy big. Angulo couldn't hurt him, but Benavidez didn't look as good as the advantage given him. Lots of people are saying it. Lack of dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        He's lazy. No six pack, little rolls of fat on his gut. He's in good shape for a normal person, but pro boxing isn't normal. He was too big for Angulo, but it wasn't monster big, more like sloppy big. Angulo couldn't hurt him, but Benavidez didn't look as good as the advantage given him. Lots of people are saying it. Lack of dedication.
        So being 23-0 with 20 KOs, stopping guys that had never been stopped, throwing some of the best combinations in boxing, the youngest champion at 168 lbs and loved by the media because of his skills should be called lazy because he has no 6 pack abs? Hahahaha you are a total moron. Stick to ballet.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          So being 23-0 with 20 KOs, stopping guys that had never been stopped, throwing some of the best combinations in boxing, the youngest champion at 168 lbs and loved by the media because of his skills should be called lazy because he has no 6 pack abs? Hahahaha you are a total moron. Stick to ballet.
          What makes you so smart? You called somebody you don't know a moron, is that it ? You don't know me, I probably saved your life today and this is the gratitude I get.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            It's fan boy tools like you who get guys like Benavidez pumped up full of false hype. David is good, but not good to the point where he can overcome his own demons and lack of discipline. I guess you've never heard of guys like Tony Ayala, Ike Ibeabuchi and Andy Ruiz.

Comment

Working...
            X