Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill Decisions Cecilia Braekhus in Big Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill Decisions Cecilia Braekhus in Big Shocker

McCaskill, Braekhus Fight Photos Gallery - Tulsa - For the WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC welterweight titles,Jessica McCaskill (9-2, 3 KOs) shocked undefeated Cecilia Braekhus (36-1, 9 KOs) in a massive upset. McCaskill moved up in weight and holds the WBA, WBC titles at junior welterweight. (photos by Ed Mulholland)

[Click Here To Read More]

Booooo!!!!

Comment

Good for McCaskill. She was robbed in her last fight. I hope Cecilia doesn't retired and has an immediate rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        Booooo!!!!
        What are you talking about? McCaskill fought like a drunken kung fu master but she did a ton more than Brækhus. First Lady of boxing my ass. She was awful.
        Last edited by NachoMan; 08-16-2020, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          What are you talking about? McCaskill felt like a drunken king fu master but she did a ton more than Brækhus. First Lady of boxing my ass. She was awful.
          ... first lady is a very old lady...

Comment

Congrats again, Jessica. Sharpen you tools more before rematching Katie. Cheers.

Comment

Cecilia is over the hill. Her defense and the reflexes became worse. She should definitely retire.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                What are you talking about? McCaskill fought like a drunken kung fu master but she did a ton more than Brækhus. First Lady of boxing my ass. She was awful.
                Take that back.

Comment

McCaskill own family and anyone

With eyes thought she lost. Hell, she fought with heart but skills are not there and she turns away so much! This was bad piss poor judges once again.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    With eyes thought she lost. Hell, she fought with heart but skills are not there and she turns away so much! This was bad piss poor judges once again.
                    No it wasn't. McCaskill fought like she swallowed a tub of vodka before the fight, but Braekhus was absolute **** in there. She fought like a a complete amateur; a 70 yr old amateur.

Comment

Working...
                    X