Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nikita Ababiy Works Hard To Win Decision Over Jarvis Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nikita Ababiy Works Hard To Win Decision Over Jarvis Williams

Nikita Ababiy remained unbeaten as a pro, perhaps learning from his latest performance than at any point this far in his young career. The promising middleweight was forced to work every step of the way in taking a six-round unanimous decision win over Jarvis Williams. Scores were 59-55, 59-55 and 58-56 in favor of Ababiy in their DAZN-USA livestream preliminary bout Saturday evening from a makeshift outdoor venue in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Completely unknown fighting on some obscure european app

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Completely unknown fighting on some obscure european app
      Cracks me up man. I'm not sure why people are so salty about DAZN. I watch my Top Rank fights on the ESPN app, PBC on FS1 on their app (their app is very bad and always provides a poor stream IMO but that's aside the point) and my Showtime and FOX PBC cards on my traditional cable.

Don't rob yourself of boxing, enjoy it all...it's very liberating when you lift yourself from hate!

Regarding Ababiy, I'm not sold on him. He has blonde surfer hairdo, an oft-used but catchy nickname and some power and some skills. He gets hit flush way too much and fights like his power is more concussive than it is.

If the dude didn't look like the bad guy from Karate Kid, I doubt he'd be getting much buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        Cracks me up man. I'm not sure why people are so salty about DAZN. I watch my Top Rank fights on the ESPN app, PBC on FS1 on their app (their app is very bad and always provides a poor stream IMO but that's aside the point) and my Showtime and FOX PBC cards on my traditional cable.

Don't rob yourself of boxing, enjoy it all...it's very liberating when you lift yourself from hate!

Regarding Ababiy, I'm not sold on him. He has blonde surfer hairdo, an oft-used but catchy nickname and some power and some skills. He gets hit flush way too much and fights like his power is more concussive than it is.

If the dude didn't look like the bad guy from Karate Kid, I doubt he'd be getting much buzz.
        These guys are not actual boxing fans

Comment

Working...
        X