Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: I'd Be Happy To Challenge For WBO 122-Pound Title Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: I'd Be Happy To Challenge For WBO 122-Pound Title Next

Michael Conlan could've come down to 122 pounds for his fight Saturday night at York Hall in London. His opponent, France's Sofiane Takoucht, is a full-fledged featherweight, which is why Conlan didn't drop to the limit for what he announced last month would be his new division. Northern Ireland's Conlan (13-0, 7 KOs) weighed in at 126 pounds Friday for his 10-round fight against Takoucht (35-4-1, 13 KOs), who officially weighed 126 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

HI BIGPOPPAPUMP sorry I know this is off topic but are you admin (and human or robot account)?

Comment

Man they moving this guy extra slowly

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Because he's a big draw but they know he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          yeah you're probably right. I'm still rooting for him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Not really, they're just blowing his horn too loud. He won the bird award in the Olympics. He lost to guy who had the crap beat out of him by two other guys. The Thai guy rattled and beat Nicotine everywhere but the score card. Mick's beef was minor in comparison.

Comment

How exactly does he “suck?”

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                How exactly does he “suck?”
                He's not exceptional at any thing, incredibly basic but he has a following like he's a superstar. He will lose very soon, wouldn't surprise me if he lost a handful of rounds today, but he's not a top 20 fighter at 122 or 126

Comment

Originally posted by No Losses View Post
                  HI BIGPOPPAPUMP sorry I know this is off topic but are you admin (and human or robot account)?
                  Hes human bro

Comment

He's not exceptional at any thing, incredibly basic but he has a following like he's a superstar. He will lose very soon, wouldn't surprise me if he lost a handful of rounds today, but he's not a top 20 fighter at 122 or 126
                    if he is a superstar with 227k insta followers what is kingry with 7 mil

Comment

Working...
                    X