Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Cash Drops, Batters, Stops Jason Welborn in Fifth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Cash Drops, Batters, Stops Jason Welborn in Fifth

Felix Cash says he will 'deal with' Jason Welborn in style this Friday August 14 at Matchroom Fight Camp in Brentwood, Essex, before turning his attention to a shot at the Lord Lonsdale Challenge Belt.

Cash (12-0, 8 KOs) puts his Commonwealth Middleweight Title up for grabs against former World Title challenger Welborn, live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US, following his thrilling toe-to-toe battle with Jack Cullen last time out at Manchester Arena in November.

Wokingham's Cash, trained by Tony Sims in Essex, forced an eighth round stoppage to settle an explosive Fight of the Year contender with Cullen on the undercard of Katie Taylor's WBO Super-Lightweight World Title triumph over Greece's Christina Linardatou.

The 27-year-old is promising more fireworks this weekend as he takes centre stage at the top of a bill for the very first time in his career, looking to make a big statement against Birmingham's former British Middleweight Champion Welborn.

Card kicking off with Docherty vs Fox. Maybe my favorite fight on this card, I'm VERY high on Doch but Fox is a really tough operator. Much better than his record shows, the SMW versions of Sokolowski

Comment

This card is screaming for Pricey to be on it tbf.

Comment

Good first round to Doc

Comment

2-0 Doc, solid rounds

Comment

30-26 Doc after a slip is ruled a KD

Comment

Fox proving a bit tricky to nail down and Doc is getting caught coming in every now and then but he's still winning all these rounds

Comment

sweet caroline has been played already i trust Z? Adam Smith last weekend 'its just good to hear it again'

Comment

50-45 Doc, he does still have some work to do defensively though

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    sweet caroline has been played already i trust Z? Adam Smith last weekend 'its just good to hear it again'
                    They are saving it for right before the main event to hype up the camera men and audio guys I suppose lol. We did already have Freed From Desire though thanks to Fox lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X