Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Israil Madrimov, Eric Walker - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Israil Madrimov, Eric Walker - Face-Off at Final Presser

Madrimov, Walker Final Presser Photos Gallery - The undercard will be led by Cecilia Braekhus (36-0 9 KOs) defending her undisputed Welterweight championship in Maryland against Jessica McCaskill (8-2 3 KOs), rising Uzbekistan star Shakhram Giyasov (9-0 7 KOs) puts his WBA International Super-Lightweight title against Francisco Rojo (22-3 15 KOs), and a trio of young talents complete the card in Nikita Ababiy (8-0 6 KOs), Raymond Ford (5-0 2 KOs) and the debut of amateur star Marc Castro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Giyasov doesnt look good, beat up and tired

Comment

Madrimov is avery exciting talent - reminds me of a cross between (stylistically) Naseem Hamed and Loma.

Although he has extraordinary footwork, power, creativity galore, and exceptional angles that come from fluid upper-body movement, I worry a top level fighter who can sharp shoot and through fast, voluminous combo's might catch Madrimov coming in leading with his head - he just needs to establish a jab.

I like the fact his trainers aren't moulding him into an orthodox style robot - he's incredibly relaxed and natural in the style he has.

Reminds me of a young Bilal Dib, who had a hands down Naseem Hamed style, then he was forced to adopt a conventional style - and didn't really take off too far after that.

Comment

Working...
      X