Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Israil Madrimov: Whoever Has The Belts - I'm Ready To Fight Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Israil Madrimov: Whoever Has The Belts - I'm Ready To Fight Them

Israil Madrimov is looking to steal the show again to convince promoter Eddie Hearn to put on a huge show in Uzbekistan as he faces Eric Walker in a final eliminator for the WBA world super welterweight title in the streets of downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday night (August 15) live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy will certainly be a champ and a star before long. Crowd-pleasing style, slick feet, power, two-fisted attack and tons of energy. Also heard he might be Vitali Klitschko's love child.
    Last edited by NachoMan; 08-12-2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Yea I like his style he's young plus he has some good footwork to move away on defense. We'll see down the line once he's fighting champions if his chin can hold up

Comment

Nope, not yet........

Comment

This was a really good interview with Israil

Comment

Hearn should've made Brook vs. Madrimov!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Hearn should've made Brook vs. Madrimov!
              Brook ain't fighting some 5-0 guy. Hearn should have Madrimov fight Willie Nelson and Hasan Mwakinyo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Brook ain't fighting some 5-0 guy. Hearn should have Madrimov fight Willie Nelson and Hasan Mwakinyo.
                The same way Hearn got that "5-0 guy" in this position, to be part of an eliminator, he could've gotten Brook vs. Madrimov as an eliminator! I think Brook could be formidable @ 154! If he goes to 147 to fight Crawford, he's going to be smashed!

Comment

Working...
                X