Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James-Dulorme FOX Fight Peaked At 1,224,000 Viewers; Averaged 1,076,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James-Dulorme FOX Fight Peaked At 1,224,000 Viewers; Averaged 1,076,000

FOX's telecast Saturday night was the most-watched boxing broadcast in the United States since the sport returned to television June 9. Nielsen Media Research revealed Tuesday that the main event of FOX's three-bout broadcast, Jamal James' victory over Thomas Dulorme, drew an average audience of 1,076,000 and a peak audience of 1,224,000 at the beginning of their 12-round, 147-pound title fight at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. Before Saturday night, ESPN's show June 9 drew the biggest audience of any boxing broadcast since the sport ended nearly a three-month break caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great job by the PBC and the PBC/Fox relationship with these numbers!

Comment

I’m surprised it did so well considering it wasn’t well known boxers to the public nor was either man a ko puncher but it was an entertaining fight. Well done to PBC. We got to get that up to 2m viewers though. Well done though, outdid all other boxing on American air waves. Pbc once again proving it’s at the top of the food chain of American boxing

Comment

Not surprised it did so well, boxing is the dominant combat sport in the US, and out of it. MMA is the B side.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Not surprised it did so well, boxing is the dominant combat sport in the US, and out of it. MMA is the B side.
          I wish that were the case as a boxing fan. But the fact that dazn left the face of boxing & his opponent gloved up sitting in their locker rooms on sofas like b***hes for about an hour and half, just waiting for 2 ufc guys who have combined for 25 losses on their records to finish their fight first, made me think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            I wish that were the case as a boxing fan. But the fact that dazn left the face of boxing & his opponent gloved up sitting in their locker rooms on sofas like b***hes for about an hour and half, just waiting for 2 ufc guys who have combined for 25 losses on their records to finish their fight first, made me think otherwise.
            The face of boxing is Fury, and hes never been with Dazn. You should keep up with boxing bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Jab Jab Whimper, with all his hate. Let us know when UFC breaks PPV records. Those records belong to boxing, your probably one of those UFC fans that goes out in his Ed Hardy jeans and outfit, aren't you?

Comment

Meanwhile Matchroom Square Garden average view was 93K. Hearn needs to shut his mouth, mind his own business and worry about his pathetic viewership.

Comment

That's really good for that level of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    The face of boxing is Fury, and hes never been with Dazn. You should keep up with boxing bro.
                    he should be the face of boxing. Unfortunately for him, fans don't give him the same support they give guys like Joshua and Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X