Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson-Jones To Have Belt & Scoring: Badou Jack, Viddal Riley Added To Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson-Jones To Have Belt & Scoring: Badou Jack, Viddal Riley Added To Card

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson has confirmed the new date of his exhibition with four division champ Roy Jones Jr. As BoxingScene.com previously reported, the event was pushed back from September 12 to November 28.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If they add to the undercard and stack it with fun fights this may be a success

Comment

Now, they have my attention....

Comment

A fight where the ref has the power to stop the fight if something goes beyond the rules of exhibition isn't for me I'm afraid...

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          If they add to the undercard and stack it with fun fights this may be a success
          It already has enough on it to attract decent fan and media attention. Return of Mike tyson alone is a big deal add Roy Jones jr who regardless of his current status always draws a few and is a name a boxing great. Then jake Paul and viddal riley with HUGE online/youtube/young following. Badou Jack mayweather association and former world champion, decent name for boxing fans. Even rileys fight is decent for him, two undefeated fighters... I riled Jeff mayweather about the poor standard of rileys opponents and their terrible negative records, seems like he's listened

Comment

It was only a matter of time before a belt got involved.

Comment

I want to see this fight as much as anyone but how the h*** did a belt possibly get involved here?

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
                I want to see this fight as much as anyone but how the h*** did a belt possibly get involved here?
                Itll probably be something like a WBC legends belt or something like that just a 1 off type deal

Comment

Gee, I wonder which alphabet org is ponying up the belt. Probably the one with the letter C in its name.

Plus how is Jake Paul on the card? Didn't he just get busted by the feds?

Comment

WBC Huichol belt

Comment

Working...
                    X