Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Wonders if Mike Tyson Might Lose The Plot in Jones Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Wonders if Mike Tyson Might Lose The Plot in Jones Fight

Retired former world champion Carl Froch has cautioned fans to avoid being fooled by recent training videos of Mike Tyson. In the last few months, the former undisputed heavyweight champion released short training videos to showcase his form.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hes not wrong Tyson is very unstable bless him

That interview with ray leonard shows hes still nuts

I feel for him I would not like to in his head

Comment

Only if Roy Jones Jr. continuously head-butts Tyson all the while the ref turns a blind eye to it.

Comment

Completely taken out of context a very small potential he said could happen as part of a wider analysis within his podcast.

Comment

I find it frustrating this narrative after all of these years has stuck that Tyson butted Holyfield "because he was frustrated" it was because of the headbutts. Whether or not those were intended is besides the point. Tyson believed they were practiced and purposeful and had said so before the rematch and during the rematch. He could not get away from them hence the reaction. Now of course it was over the top but it wasn't done "out of frustration" it's ridiculous that people thing if he is taken to deep waters or later rounds he'll do something crazy. That simply isn't the case.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Hes not wrong Tyson is very unstable bless him

That interview with ray leonard shows hes still nuts

I feel for him I would not like to in his head
            You’re right about that interview. Ray had the look of man starting a loaded shotgun

Comment

Only thing Froch is wondering is, "I wonder if they get more than 80,000 in attendance."

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
                Only thing Froch is wondering is, "I wonder if they get more than 80,000 in attendance."

Comment

The referee has the power to stop the fight should it go beyond the boundaries of exhibition...

I think Mike will be fine.. both tire themselves out playing pat a cake more than anything...

Delayed till November 28th with give them more time..

Comment

froch is a dead set maggot to throw shade on this event, what a jelous skunk to try and take hype of this avent,
                    shame on you big nose robot froch, your the ugliest fight from the u.k, it could be froch fighting...bugger that

Comment

Working...
                    X