Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Working With Gallimore, Luis Arias, Jonas Sylvain For Gausha Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Working With Gallimore, Luis Arias, Jonas Sylvain For Gausha Fight

Showtime recently announced their schedule for the rest of 2020. Among the fights scheduled is a 154 pound showdown pitting former title challengers Erickson "The Hammer" Lubin (22-1) and Terrell Gausha (22-1-1).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, him & Gallimore cool now 😆

Comment

Gallimore must be on the undercard 🥊

Comment

Gallimore is fighting 6'7" Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora on August 22nd, on Shawn Porter's show! Should be fun to watch!

Comment

I expect Lubin to blast thru Gausha fairly easily. I don't think Lubin has much to fear from Gausha's power and won't make the same mistake he did against Charlo.

Never been impressed with the 2012 Olympian, he's been a pro for almost 8 years and has been matched up pretty soft. Lost a non-competitive stinker to Lara and drew with Trout in his only significant fights this far.

Comment

If he wants to beat the top guys he’s going to need to get rid of Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post

Not sure and not a fan of Cunningham
              That said not sure if he is the problem or not but there’s certainly something not functioning properly in his team

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                I expect Lubin to blast thru Gausha fairly easily. I don't think Lubin has much to fear from Gausha's power and won't make the same mistake he did against Charlo.

Never been impressed with the 2012 Olympian, he's been a pro for almost 8 years and has been matched up pretty soft. Lost a non-competitive stinker to Lara and drew with Trout in his only significant fights this far.
                The bold: Me too.

I don't like the fight that much, but Lubin needs to stay in top form, so it's fine. I wanna see the Charlo rematch the most, or even Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                  Cunningham is not a bad trainer sometimes fighter's just don't perform Lubin is ok but he froze (literally on the floor) when it mattered most now he changed trainers to Cunningham and he looks better to me but still not special and I think that's just on him. He might win a belt at 154 but that chin is touchable the only one I could see him beating for a belt is Teixiera and at 160 where he will be soon enough I don't see him beating Charlo or even an aged GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    The bold: Me too.

I don't like the fight that much, but Lubin needs to stay in top form, so it's fine. I wanna see the Charlo rematch the most, or even Lara.
                    I'm not a fan of the fight either but it's understandable during the pandemic. Lubin stays busy and fights another guy ranked in the top ten of the WBA whom he should beat no problem. He can advance his ranking to ultimately face the winner of Rosario/Charlo, Lara or even Soro.

Comment

Working...
                    X