Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga To Enter Rehab To Overcome Addictions To Drugs, Alcohol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayorga To Enter Rehab To Overcome Addictions To Drugs, Alcohol

Former two division world champion Ricardo "Matador" Mayorga of Nicaragua, has agreed to enter a rehabilitation center to overcome his addiction to alcohol and drugs. Mayorga, who during his career faced a who's who of big names such as Oscar de la Hoya, Flix Trinidad, Fernando Vargas, Miguel Cotto and Shane Mosley, among others, made that public commitment in a video released by the former champion, Rosendo "Buffalo" lvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR Mayorga!!!!!

:

I've got El Matador by brutal early KO. Addiction stands no chance even at catch weight.

Comment

Margarito vs Mayorga after 3 shots of tequila. I'd buy a PPV to see that

Comment

I have to say I am not shocked the man has always been wild. Hopefully he can overcome this though. I am pulling for him.

Comment

I never really liked Mayorga. I don't really have a legitimate reason not to, I think his mouth turned me off but I hope he wins this fight

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            WAR Mayorga!!!!!

:

I've got El Matador by brutal early KO. Addiction stands no chance even at catch weight.
            I'm down 100% with anyone that kicks addictions

Comment

That’s a HARD 47, but I know the man has it in him to win this fight

Comment

Why does everyone get so carried away? Mans entitled to a drink & a smoke

Comment

That bad?

Hope he does it.

This beer is for him

Comment

Thats sad, I was just watching a video the other day about Tommy Morrison. Drugs are no joke, specially in a troubled country and neighborhood such as Mayorga’s.

Comment

Working...
                    X