Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopey Price: I Think I Proved That I Can Adapt To Any Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopey Price: I Think I Proved That I Can Adapt To Any Situation

Fight Camp, Brentwood - Leeds Featherweight prospect Hopey Price extended his unbeaten record to 3-0 (1 KO) with a composed points win over Sandhurst's Jonny Phillips. The 20-year-old, trained and managed by Dave Coldwell in Rotherham, neutralised the early aggression of Phillips to seal a comfortable 60-54 verdict.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pricey surprised me. I was actually expecting an upset. That guy was crazy.

Comment

Beating a 5-4 erratic novice does not equate to "I can now handle any situation!" Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. The opponent who looked like an anorexic Tommy Robinson ran after Ivan Price for a couple of rounds, very inaffective aggression, before reverting to type.

Comment

If he had stopped would be have been great, he is not a puncher thats for sure

Comment

Not too sure how the BBBofC work there area titles out, but if Hopey's elegible to fight for the Central area title then there's a guy called Zahid Hussain who holds the belt, so maybe a clash with him could be his chance @ a title. Failing the the Northern title's currently vacant.

Comment

Working...
          X