Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Horn Didn't Win Two Seconds of Crawford Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Horn Didn't Win Two Seconds of Crawford Fight

Undefeated junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu is only a few weeks away from his anticipated clash with former WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn. Their fight is scheduled for August 26 bout in Townsville. A crowd of 16,000 - all socially distanced - is expected at Queensland Bank Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Neither would Sonny Boy

Pac don't want no part of Bud.

Comment

Im glad this is going to be on ESPN. Its actually a solid card with good competitive match ups. Very rare for Aussie boxing.

Horn gets criticised a lot on here but dude comes to fight. I think Tszyu's counters are going to accumulate and wear him down but theres definitely going to be fire works.

Comment

I would prefer for the sake if Australian boxing for Tim to win this fight but not to sure if Jeff is willing atm to hand over that title.
        Im expecting this to be a great Aussie battle.
        May the best fighter win.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
          Im glad this is going to be on ESPN. Its actually a solid card with good competitive match ups. Very rare for Aussie boxing.

Horn gets criticised a lot on here but dude comes to fight. I think Tszyu's counters are going to accumulate and wear him down but theres definitely going to be fire works.
          I don't think anyone is questioning Horns willingness to fight. It's HOW he fights. Not very impressive at all.

Comment

Crawford is pound 4 pound. Tim Tszyu aint.

Comment

Tszyu thinks he’s gonna hammer horn.
              But I think horns roughhousing is going to give this kid a really bad time.

He’ll get cut. He’ll be tested.

He’s not a Crawford talent. And horns been in with some great fighters.

Would not be surprised to see this as a tough fight for Tszyu at all

Comment

True enough, but you ain't Bud Tim.

I'm kinda rooting for Tim, but what Jeff lacks in finesse he makes up for with roughousing and physicality. Would not surprise me at all to see Horn simply bully Tim into submission.

Comment

I haven't seen too much of Tim Tszyu. How similar is he to his father?

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
                    Crawford is pound 4 pound. Tim Tszyu aint.
                    Tim and Crawford have equivalent resume quality at their current weight class.

So, if Tim can spark Horn out inside of 5 rounds (and I doubt he can), Tim Tszyu must then be recognized as the new top guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X