No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stefy Bull on Terri Harper/Mikaela Mayer War of Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stefy Bull on Terri Harper/Mikaela Mayer War of Words

As manager and trainer of the unified IBO & WBC World super-featherweight champion and widely-regarded #1 in the world, Terri Harper, it's only natural that Stefy Bull is happy to preach about his charge. Harper is undefeated with a 10-0 record at just twenty-three years of age, yet American contender, Mikaela Mayer took exception to Harper unifying her IBO crown with Eva Wahlstrom's WBC strap last February. It was a title shot she believed should have been hers and a war of words on social media ensued.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't like the fact that Top rank didn't invest as much in Mayer, she is a super talent, they let Matchroom stole a match on them with Harper getting that title, now Matchroom has signed Ewa as well, and Mayer is on the outside, I hope Mayer doesn't stop talking/promoting herself because i want to see her v Harper.

Comment

Once again you can The BobFather exposed, typical cheap wealthy Jewish man but then turn around and cry about how nobody watches or his fighters ask for too much even if it’s just 1 mill more!

Comment

Working...
      X