Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Cheeseman-Eggington One Of Best Fights I've Seen Live; I'd Love To See It Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Cheeseman-Eggington One Of Best Fights I've Seen Live; I'd Love To See It Again

The only thing missing Saturday night for Eddie Hearn was raw reactions from a crowd during what he considers one of the best action fights the British promoter has ever witnessed live. Ted Cheeseman and Sam Eggington thoroughly entertained television and streaming audiences in a 12-round, brutal battle Cheeseman won by unanimous decision in Brentwood, England. Both brave Brits left the ring set up in the backyard of Matchroom Boxing's headquarters lumped up, having provided plenty of memorable moments in their junior middleweight match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was a good fight.. round 8 or 9 was pretty decent.. good ending to a decent card...

Ill definitely be on the lookout should a rematch take place...

Comment

Round 12 was a round of the year contender!

But this is Cheeseman’s level unless he can avenge his loss to Sergio Garcia, he should stay at domestic level cuz any higher an he gets smashed to bits!

Comment

Good fight , Sam was more elusive than he's been in the past but a good match up and I would watch a rematch anytime soon.

Comment

I think it'd be stupid not to have a rematch, it's not every day you get two tough, well-matched guys whose styles gel so well. It was a fight that could've gone either way, both guys weren't far from being stopped at points.

Comment

Egg and Cheese: Seconds.
            Eddie Hearn has found his level

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
              Was a good fight.. round 8 or 9 was pretty decent.. good ending to a decent card...

Ill definitely be on the lookout should a rematch take place...
              Was a really fun fight to watch and I agree a rematch is in order

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Round 12 was a round of the year contender!

But this is Cheeseman’s level unless he can avenge his loss to Sergio Garcia, he should stay at domestic level cuz any higher an he gets smashed to bits!
                I thought the whole fight was a fun one as far as back and forth but I agree both guys are on the domestic level anything above that and they get destroyed

Comment

It wasn't quite that good. Great last round though.

Comment

Brilliant fight that has to happen again.

Comment

Working...
                    X