Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George: Shocking I Was Down On Cards To Escudero; Didn't See Me Losing One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George: Shocking I Was Down On Cards To Escudero; Didn't See Me Losing One Round

Joe George was shocked. That's the word the unbeaten light heavyweight used upon learning he was losing on the scorecards entering the ninth round of his rematch against Marcos Escudero on Saturday night. George's vicious left uppercut knocked out Escudero early in the ninth round and rendered the judges' opinions meaningless.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s delusional to think he was ahead. He was throwing one punch for every 5 Escudaro. The fact that one of the judges had him ahead 79-73 is disgraceful

Comment

Its shocking he would say that....but still, what a great comeback!

Comment

Agreed! ...Still a great comeback.

Comment

Another fighter who is hallucinating
          Great ending but nowhere close to be winning on the cards

Comment

He’s going to really surprised or should I say disappointed if him and his corner/handlers aren’t being realistic with this kid. Was an impressive comeback but spent to much time on the ropes (as in first fight ) and didn’t let hands go enough. He needs to step up his performance a good deal if his next fight is any kind of step up.

Comment

😄 George threw 2 or 3 punches a minute then covered up, held or ran the rest of the fight. How is he shocked

Comment

Loved the KO, but this dude is delusional.

Comment

this guy is the trump of boxing i didnt even lose a round, not even a second!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    this guy is the trump of boxing i didnt even lose a round, not even a second!

Fake News

Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X