Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde: Arthur's Win Boring, Spelman Wouldn't Last Twelve With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde: Arthur's Win Boring, Spelman Wouldn't Last Twelve With Me

This past Friday night at the BT Sport studios, Lyndon King' Arthur decisioned Dec Spelman to secure a planned October fight with top light heavyweight contender Anthony Yarde. Arthur and Yarde had been booked to face each other earlier this year, but the fight was pushed back due to the coronavirus pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I read it as "Artur" and though he was discrediting Beterbievs win over Gvosdyk lol

Comment

There's at least a couple couple of British 175ers that I think would beat Yarde, Johnson and Buatsi spring to mind, just not sure if Arthur is also on that list.

Comment

Yarde better stick to fighting second tier opponents
        Don’t give him much of a chance against the big boys of the division

Comment

Odd for Yarde to say he doesn’t believe in shaking off ring rust because apart from Kovalev, seems like his whole career has been based on that

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            There's at least a couple couple of British 175ers that I think would beat Yarde, Johnson and Buatsi spring to mind.
            I'll second that, Yarde was pretty one-dimensional against
            Sergey Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
            X