Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ted Cheeseman Goes Through Fire To Beat Sam Eggington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ted Cheeseman Goes Through Fire To Beat Sam Eggington

Cheeseman, Eggington Fight Photos Gallery - Matchroom Fight Camp, Brentwood - For the IBF's International super welterweight title, Ted Cheeseman (16-2-1, 9 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Sam Eggington (28-7, 17 KOs) in a fight filled with drama. The scores were 116-113, 116-113 and 115-114. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Grilled cheese frys egg!

Comment

Cheese men and Eggington went through the fire and produced an omelette

Comment

flame grilled cheese melts egg

Comment

Enough of the bad puns already! I almost put money on Sam Eggington via KO. I know his record suggests that he can’t crack but I had a strong feeling that he was going to lay Cheeseman out. I’m glad I didn’t in the end

Comment

I thought Cheeseman would of caught him in the later rounds
            Determining fight for both guys

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              I almost put money on Sam Eggington via KO. I know his record suggests that he can’t crack but I had a strong feeling that he was going to lay Cheeseman out. I’m glad I didn’t in the end
              money well kept, sam can barely crack an egg on a good night & was not up to the job of putting cheese on toast
              Last edited by Smash; 08-02-2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smash View Post
                  money well kept, sam can barely crack and egg on a good night & was not up to the job of putting cheese on toast
                  Originally posted by citizen koba View Post

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    money well kept, sam can barely crack and egg on a good night & was not up to the job of putting cheese on toast
                    I didn’t get to watch the fight but I was shell shocked when I found out that Sam had lost. You’re right about the bet but sometimes you just got to whisk losing a bit of money. Makes the fights more fun !

Comment

Working...
                    X