Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe George Knocks Marcos Escudero Out With Big Uppercut in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe George Knocks Marcos Escudero Out With Big Uppercut in Ninth

Joe George emphatically ensured that the judges had no say in the outcome of his rematch with Marcos Escudero. Behind on two scorecards in their 10-round light heavyweight fight Saturday night, George drilled Escudero with a left uppercut that abruptly ended it early in the ninth round. George's vicious shot sent Escudero flat on his back 20 seconds into the ninth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

George is Jessie Hart 1.1.

Comment

KO of the year so far

Comment

nice KO, sucks for escudero, second time watching him. i don't think he lost the first fight wasn't doing it that bad in this one. that upper came outta nowhere.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Hahah, dang bro! I feel bad for him trying to get off the floor, but that ish is kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              Hahah, dang bro! I feel bad for him trying to get off the floor, but that ish is kinda funny.
              I spazzed-out and screamed, BOMBSQUAD!!! Boxing is back!

Comment

Man!!! Escudero didn't do anything wrong, he should have been safe in there so close up. It was just an awesome angle and punch by George. He was on his way to losing that fight and pulled it out. But he has some work to do, he won't be so lucky against better opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Boom! Splattered lol.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Boom! Splattered lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X