No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ted Cheeseman Edges Sam Eggington in Fireworks Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ted Cheeseman Edges Sam Eggington in Fireworks Fight

Week 1 of Matchroom Fight Camp, top of the bill sees Sam Eggington (28-6, 17 KOs) put his IBF International Super-Welterweight Title on the line against Ted Cheeseman (15-2-1, 9 KOs).

Also, Belfast’s big-hitting James Tennyson (26-3, 22 KOs) takes on Cardiff’s Gavin Gwynne (12-1, 2 KOs) for the vacant British Lightweight Title, fast-rising Ipswich Heavyweight Fabio Wardley (8-0, 7 KOs) steps up to take on Middlesbrough’s Simon Vallily (17-2-1, 7 KOs) for the vacant English belt and Chatteris talent Jordan Gill (24-1, 7 KOs) meets Watford’s Reece Bellotti (14-3, 12 KOs) in an electric Featherweight battle.

"The Eggington vs. Chesseman fight is available on Sky Sports in the U.K. and DAZN in the U.S., along with many other regions globally.

DAZN is live and available to users in the following markets: United States, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and Japan. In addition to those countries, select beta testers worldwide are able to watch the fight ahead of the upcoming global roll-out of the service. (Fight Camp bouts will be unavailable on DAZN in Canada.)"

raggggeeeeeeeeeeeee

Man what a load of sht I can't even properly watch this on DAZN... I have to stream it. Bout to cancel this useless subscription now jesus

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

raggggeeeeeeeeeeeee

Man what a load of sht I can't even properly watch this on DAZN... I have to stream it. Bout to cancel this useless subscription now jesus
      For real.

I didn’t pay for some of the fights. What kind of colossal fuck up is this?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        "The Eggington vs. Chesseman fight is available on Sky Sports in the U.K. and DAZN in the U.S., along with many other regions globally.

DAZN is live and available to users in the following markets: United States, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and Japan. In addition to those countries, select beta testers worldwide are able to watch the fight ahead of the upcoming global roll-out of the service. (Fight Camp bouts will be unavailable on DAZN in Canada.)"

raggggeeeeeeeeeeeee

Easy to circumvent with a VPN. I'm in the UK and usually use Canadian DAZN but I just checked and switching to US works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          Easy to circumvent with a VPN. I'm in the UK and usually use Canadian DAZN but I just checked and switching to US works fine.
          True it's probably time I invest in a legit VPN. I tried a free VPN plugin for chrome but it did not work with either UK or US.

Comment

I'm working today. Actually, I now work every Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I'm working today. Actually, I now work every Saturday.

You need to quit

Comment

First full boxeo Saturday in a long time! Can't ****ing wait!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  You need to quit
                  I would if I didn't just purchase a house for my family.

Still might. Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    I would if I didn't just purchase a house for my family.

Still might. Fuck it.
                    I just took another role at a new building my company is opening and I told my boss I'd only go if he could guarantee me Saturdays off.

Comment

Working...
                    X