No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia To Conduct Weekly COVID-19 Tests at Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia To Conduct Weekly COVID-19 Tests at Gym

Robert Garcia isn't taking any chances with COVID-19, not with so many elite fighters under his wing who have important bouts in the coming months. That's why the respected trainer has hired a home nurse who will supervise weekly COVID-19 tests for anyone who enters his boxing gym - the Robert Garcia Boxing Academy (RGBA) - in Riverside, CA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is caution to the wind. For the naysayers who continue to downplay COVID-19, calling it a fake and a used measurement by the government to control society, one of the most well known and respected trainers (Robert Garcia) is now a believer after falling victim to this new strain. I for one am glad he's doing this for the safety of his team and most importantly his family.

Comment

Somebody needs to update Sean Namm that Robert garcia no longer trains abner mares smh

Comment

Stupid China Virus.

Comment

Respect to Robert for this.

Comment

You would think he was doing it already ..smh..but he was like many raza folks.."no es nada"( its nothing)...better late than never

Comment

That's very good.

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                This is caution to the wind. For the naysayers who continue to downplay COVID-19, calling it a fake and a used measurement by the government to control society, one of the most well known and respected trainers (Robert Garcia) is now a believer after falling victim to this new strain. I for one am glad he's doing this for the safety of his team and most importantly his family.
                Can it not be both? Something to take serious but also something used by the government as a tool to control us? Roberts case is a perfect example of how deadly it is not. He is not some young person with a healthy immune system and he came out of it just fine so far. And there are no reports that he passed it on to anyone else. Covid is not fake but I think the reports that the MSM are putting out that it is some super deadly virus etc are. Not much of a believer if he only started believing after he got it, that falls under knowing. Belief is something you hope for not something you know.

Either way, good for him for taking the necessary precautions that the commision has imposed and for paying for a nurse etc. I just wonder if he is going to up his fee as a trainer etc with all these added expenses or if he is just going to throw it in with his services.

Comment

Lad stfu..cant listen to idiots like you. I know 2 people that have died from it and from my wifes family stories in brazil its a terrifying disease. Even if u dont die u will most likely have respiratory issues later in life as a result. I understand skepticism in govts but passing this up as fake news or something not serious shows how arrogant and mislead you are. Im just glad im not in america kr the like that handled the sitiation atrociously

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                    I think its both. It certainly seems unlike any disease previously, targets the older and I'll people that they can't put to work. Sure seems like they didn't work to hard to protect the vulnerable. It certainly isn't a joke and the more precautions the better. Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X