Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde: If We're Not Fighting, I'm Not Responding - Shut Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde: If We're Not Fighting, I'm Not Responding - Shut Up!

In a three-man press conference ahead of Friday's BT Sport main event between Lyndon Arthur and Dec Spelman, The Beast' Anthony Yarde told his competition to "shut up", saying "if we're not fighting, I'm not responding you don't matter."
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’d be better off spending lockdown finding a new trainer!

Comment

Lions in the camp!!!

KTFO by a jab off a 37 year old alcolholic

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
        Lions in the camp!!!

It's fully understandable...considering Kovalev likes to beat women.

Comment

Plain and simple. No point in talking if nothing is gonna happen. Hopefully he learned from his shortcomings from Kovalev fight & comes back stronger. He's a solid fighter that can still make some noise at least as a contender in LHW division. The division still got enough heat for some intriguing fights.

Comment

Lions in the camp!!!

He was pretty spent by that point. Kovalevs jabs are hammers, not just point scorers.
            Yarde fought bravely, but the jump in competition from the hapless fighters he fought before kovalev did not work out in his favour.

I get you’re trolling and all, but let’s not get it twisted. He took many punches before the final shot.

Comment

Lions in the camp!!!

LMFAO

Comment

Spelman for the upset! He's KOing Arthur in 8 according to my dream. Dec will be a tougher challenge than Arthur vs yarde

Comment

Arthur don't see anything special... like a durable UK winky wright. But when you look at Spelman you wonder why isn't he a world champ yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
                    Spelman for the upset! He's KOing Arthur in 8 according to my dream. Dec will be a tougher challenge than Arthur vs yarde
                    Wrong dream?

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
                    Arthur don't see anything special... like a durable UK winky wright. But when you look at Spelman you wonder why isn't he a world champ yet.
                    Sorry for your loss?

Comment

Working...
                    X