Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Permanently Removes Malignaggi From Broadcasting Team Over IFL TV Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime Permanently Removes Malignaggi From Broadcasting Team Over IFL TV Comments

Paulie Malignaggi's mouth was one of his greatest assets when he was a fighter and has helped him become one of boxing's best broadcasters. Comments Malignaggi made three months ago, however, have cost Malignaggi his job as an analyst for Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What did he say???

Love him or hate him, Paulie is a great analyst, one of the very best play by play guys in the business.

Comment

PRAISE THE LORD!

Malignaggi is a cancer on the sport. Hire Roy!

Comment

Someone I need the full story!!!!

Comment

"Don't brag about taking my side piece!"

Comment

Damn, i thought the showtime team had very good chemistry. By far my favorite announcer team. I didn’t agree with Paulie on a lot of his opinions but as a commentator i thought he was pretty good. Much better than the horrid fox team. I wonder what the hell he said?

Edit: just went back and watched it, and i’m guessing it’s because he said there’s no racial oppression anymore, and it’s all made up. Also if a white fighter had made the comments Haney made, he’d probably lose his TV contract.
            Last edited by mxtali; 07-30-2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
              Someone I need the full story!!!!
              Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              What did he say???
              In reference to Devin Haney, he said he didn't want to get into racial commentary, but then said:

"I don't know if Devin got the memo, but its no longer the time of the African American anymore in boxing. It's the Eastern European that has become the dominant species in boxing."

Later suggested that Haney's promoter was afraid of him losing to a white fighter, and that he believed racial oppression doesn't exist in 2020 and that it's all made up.
              Last edited by paulf; 07-30-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Again idiot keith idec leaving the actual important facts and main reasons Out, this writer goes off topic and deviates from the main point

Comment

What an idiot!!
                  1 million dollar a year salary,
                  You apologize whether you mean it or not dummy

Comment

Without any specifics of the "problem", or as per usual in mass hysterias like the latest.
                    Kudos to Paulie for not bending down.

Comment

Working...
                    X