Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares-Fortuna: Rashidi Ellis vs. Brad Solomon is Co-Main

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares-Fortuna: Rashidi Ellis vs. Brad Solomon is Co-Main

For Rashidi "Speedy" Ellis (22-0, 14 KOs), it's not if he'll have a shot at a world title, but when. In the August 28 co-main event of Linares vs. Fortuna, Ellis will have an opportunity to show why when he faces experienced contender Brad "King" Solomon (28-3, 9 KOs) in a 10-round defense of his WBA Continental Americas Welterweight Title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dang, Brad Solomon is like Golden Boy's ultimate welterweight gatekeeper lately

Comment

Damn, this card has some of Golden Boy’s best prospects Ellis, Rocha, Bek the Bully, Roach Jr. I’ll definitely be checking this out on the 28th.

Comment

All these boys ducking Haney.

Campbell picks garcia
        Fortuna picks Linares

Non title fights instead of a wbc fight with Haney.

Comment

Im sorry but Solomon is coming off losses to Ortiz and then Ochoa..

Why would you put him into a co main??

Ellis needs to fight better competition.. would have certainly been interested to see Ellis face Orozco

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            Im sorry but Solomon is coming off losses to Ortiz and then Ochoa..

Why would you put him into a co main??

Ellis needs to fight better competition.. would have certainly been interested to see Ellis face Orozco
            Ochoa??? Who dat bro? Anyways, I believe Orozco is with Top Rank now after the Ortiz defeat don’t think Golden Boy renewed His contract. Anyhow, Solomon is a solid test for Ellis as gave Rocha who I think will be a champ someday some solid rounds. Think he will do the same for Rashidi

Comment

Not a bad fight, decent test for Ellis

Comment

GBP is trying to build up Ortiz Jr vs Ellis with this common opponent?

All in all, not a bad card at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
                  Ochoa??? Who dat bro? Anyways, I believe Orozco is with Top Rank now after the Ortiz defeat don’t think Golden Boy renewed His contract. Anyhow, Solomon is a solid test for Ellis as gave Rocha who I think will be a champ someday some solid rounds. Think he will do the same for Rashidi
                  Orozco is with GoldenBoy.. NOT Top Rank..

I clearly meant Rochoa smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    Orozco is with GoldenBoy.. NOT Top Rank..

I clearly meant Rochoa smart guy.
                    Do me a favor, Bro. Google Antonio Orozco you’ll see his profile comes up on Top Rank’s website. I’m ain’t tryin to hate just giving you some facts. Anyhow, Solomon is a good test for Ellis much better than his last fight against Eddie Gomez

Comment

Working...
                    X