Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu on Horn: He Beat a Legend, Nothing Personal, I Just Want To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu on Horn: He Beat a Legend, Nothing Personal, I Just Want To Win

On August 26th, the all-Australian showdown pitting former welterweight champion Jeff Horn against Tim Tszyu will finally take place. The venue will be the Queensland Country Bank Stadium in Townsville and fans will be in attendance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Horn already became a legend by beating Pacquiao. If he beats Tszyu, he becomes the GOAT – and will smile about it.

"When yew buyt a legind, ya become a legind!"

Comment

He robbed tho u idiot but he still a kangaroo

Comment

Joe horn is a LEGEND. He’s a household name

Comment

In one way it would be great if Tim2 beat the Hornet, it would mean that another world champ was on the way. There is no doubt about his determination and dedication but has he got IT? Not on what he's shown so far, should have had more KO's considering the club level fighters he's faced.

Goanna be a great fight though

Comment

Tsyzu!

When you beat a legend with the help of the judges you become a legend in your own mind! Don't think Tsyzu has anything to worry about!

Comment

Cant wait for the fight. Dont know who will win. Tyszu fights like hes dad maybe with less power. Horn is awkward, determined & tough. Been missing the boxing on a big stage so its great to have it back!

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                Horn already became a legend by beating Pacquiao. If he beats Tszyu, he becomes the GOAT – and will smile about it.

"When yew buyt a legind, ya become a legind!"

Comment

that tim tszyu actsand talks like a fully sick lebbo, his school muct of been full of them, jeff is true aussie all the way, possibly one of the nicest aust boxers ever

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                    In one way it would be great if Tim2 beat the Hornet, it would mean that another world champ was on the way. There is no doubt about his determination and dedication but has he got IT? Not on what he's shown so far, should have had more KO's considering the club level fighters he's faced.

Goanna be a great fight though
                    You sure about that? He's looked extremely polished and well schooled in his last few fights. His boxing IQ is very good for a guy with a limited amateur career and only 15 pro fights.

He's not a huge puncher no but he did stop the very tough Jack Brubaker.

I feel like Horn may throw him off with that awkward style, but apparently Tszyu is extremely strong in the clinches. This doesn't surprise me as Boris Tsyzu the grandfather used to be a high level wrestler in the USSR. no doubt he's passed on some tricks for the clinch.

I feel like as long as Tszyu doesn't get pushed around and his chin holds up he's going to catch Horn enough on the way in to force a stoppage at some point.

Comment

Working...
                    X