Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Dutchover Determined To Bounce Back Sunday Night From First Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Dutchover Determined To Bounce Back Sunday Night From First Defeat

What was supposed to be the biggest night of Michael Dutchover's blossoming boxing career became nightmarish in the eighth round September 20. Dutchover was beating Thomas Mattice on two scorecards entering that eighth round of a main event Showtime televised from Midland, Texas, Dutchover's hometown. A then-undefeated Dutchover suffered a cut over his left eye during the eighth round, however, which led to a ringside physician advising referee Robert Velez to stop their fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If I can remember, I will order it just to see what it's about. I've seen Dutchover a few times including his loss to Mattice. I didn't realize he was up on the cards, for whatever reason I had the recollection he was losing to Mattice fairly convincingly.

Looking at his opponent's level of opposition, I expect The West Texas Warrior to win decisively.

Comment

His loss was competative, he was stopped on a cut. He held his own, but he might be a bleeder. It didn't look like a big punch for such a gusher.

Comment

Working...
      X