Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Miss Everything About Boxing, But Retirement is Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Miss Everything About Boxing, But Retirement is Final

Back in May, Lucas Matthysse discussed the possibility of coming back to the ring. In July of 2018, Matthysse (39-5, 36 KOs) was dominated and stopped by Manny Pacquiao in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. While he never officially announced his retirement, the Argentine puncher was perceived to be a retired fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pac thanks you for sticking around long enough

Comment

Thanks for the memories Matthysse.

Outside of the debacle against Danny the gift Garcia, all good memories.

WAR máquina!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you Matthysse!!!

Comment

Enjoy retirement champ!

Will never forget how you was out boxing Danny until he forearmed you in the eye which caused it to swell shut and then all the low blows without barely any warnings to Danny!

Will never forget the classic you and Molina had which was like a real life Rocky fight!

We remember when you was the boogeyman of 140 in your prime!

Thanks for the awesome fights and no one can ever say Lucas Matthysse was a bum and not champ material!

Comment

The sad news is that we never got to see Matthysse vs Maidana in Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
              The sad news is that we never got to see Matthysse vs Maidana in Argentina.
              At what weight ?

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                At what weight ?
                Super lightweight

Comment

yea,its over with

Comment

I hope he has got enough money. It could be a little difficult for him to get a job with all these tattoos.

Comment

Working...
                    X