Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gesta Out Due To Food Poisoning, Tanajara Left Off July 24 DAZN Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gesta Out Due To Food Poisoning, Tanajara Left Off July 24 DAZN Show

The first show to take place in California in more than four months will now carry one less fight. Mercito Gesta (32-3-3, 17KOs) was forced to withdraw from his scheduled July 24 lightweight clash with San Antonio's Hector Tanajara (19-0, 5KOs). Their bout was to serve as the evening's chief support, but was removed after Philippines' Gesta went down for the count after a battle with food poisoning which began Wednesday evening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aw ****t
    Speedy recovery for my man mercito

Comment

It's going around. Martinez gots the dribbling shttz too. The system is stressed, quality is suffering.

Comment

That's a bummer, that was the the fight I was looking forward to the most on the card.

Comment

I wonder if this will be rescheduled. Tanajara can box but I wanna see him get pressured once.

Comment

too bad that was a good step up test for Tanajara

Comment

Damn! NO!

Hector Tajanara vs Mercisto Gesta was one of the fight I was salivating for. This fight was going to be competitive and fun. Hope they reschedule this fight. Hope Mercista recover quickly and healthy 100%.
              Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 07-24-2020, 04:53 PM. Reason: Corrections

Comment

Working...
              X