Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton vs. Vardanyan, Conlan vs. Takoucht - Set For August 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton vs. Vardanyan, Conlan vs. Takoucht - Set For August 15

THE FOURTH SHOW of BT Sport's exciting summer schedule has been brought forward and will now take place on Saturday August 15 with the addition of Belfast stars Carl Frampton and Michael Conlan to the card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When is Conlan going to fight a live opponent, this is a joke, looking to get a vacant title shot patheic he has done nothing of note since the Olympicsbaby steps

Comment

Frampton and Conlan on the same card? No thanks. Sounds like a snore-fest to me. Frampton doesn't have the hunger anymore to beat guys up and watching Conlan is frustrating.

Comment

Hope this boxing card get better, compared to the last one of BT Sports.

Both fight of Carl Frampton and Michael Conlan are going the distance in a wide unanimous decision. This is a easy tune for both of them.

Comment

I hope they feed Conlon to Frampton soon. It'd be a big fight in Ireland.

Comment

Surprised to hear how miserable people are about these fights. At this point I am just ready to see some action after 4+ months of COVID. Frampton has more to give than people think. He is anything but a boring boxer, and Conlan beats the fight out of people not his fault they go into a shell.

Comment

Working...
            X