Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Nervous Over 'Big Risk' in Dubois, Joyce Interim-Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Nervous Over 'Big Risk' in Dubois, Joyce Interim-Fights

"Who would ever thought it would come to this?" said Frank Warren as a large Perspex screen was set up to allow Daniel Dubois and Eric Pfeifer to pose face to face for the cameras. It was an attempt to reintroduce a bit of normality in a post-pandemic world, even if it merely emphasised how strange things have become.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Honest question, why is Warren's old a$$ not wearing a mask during these pressers?

Anyways, there may be a slight risk for Dubois in this fight. Hoping it goes some rounds but dude looks like the truth. Dubois world champion by late 2021?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Honest question, why is Warren's old a$$ not wearing a mask during these pressers?

Anyways, there may be a slight risk for Dubois in this fight. Hoping it goes some rounds but dude looks like the truth. Dubois world champion by late 2021?
      I know Ajagba fought Wallisch and it was pretty much an attempted murder for a fight. Ajagba threw 160 plus punches and landed 45 or 50 in the round and a half it lasted. It should be the same for Joyce.

For Dubois I like his chances too honestly. He is a all around better fighter than any of the mentioned names but there is a certain risk factor for upsets in both these fights.
      Last edited by Get em up; 07-23-2020, 11:20 AM.

Comment

“Big risk”

Comment

I don't want warren or any of these other idiots wearing a mask.....how can you show you're a tough trump supporter by wearing a mask?

#tough. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
            I don't want warren or any of these other idiots wearing a mask.....how can you show you're a tough trump supporter by wearing a mask?

#tough. LOL
            Lol even you know how much of a salty bytch you sound that you had to use an alt. "Fucc drumpf!!!! Hey guys, I know you guys are discussing boxing, but fucc drumpf!!!! Drumpf is orange and he is stupid, fucc drumpf up the drumpfy-dumpfy!!!"

Trump's hairy orange nutsack living rent free in your mouth lol.#RentFree

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

#tough. LOL
              Originally posted by 'b' View Post
              Lol even you know how much of a salty bytch you sound that you had to use an alt. "Fucc drumpf!!!! Hey guys, I know you guys are discussing boxing, but fucc drumpf!!!! Drumpf is orange and he is stupid, fucc drumpf up the drumpfy-dumpfy!!!"

Trump's hairy orange nutsack living rent free in your mouth lol.#RentFree
              What the hell just happened here? Lol

Comment

What the hell just happened here? Lol

Comment

The notion these fights are "a big risk" is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    The notion these fights are "a big risk" is laughable.
                    The big risk is, slow Joe takes forever and a long night with Wally might take some shine off the DD fight. Same Dbois, but for different reasons.

Comment

Working...
                    X