Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kim Clavel Out-Works Natalie Gonzalez, Wins 8-Round Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kim Clavel Out-Works Natalie Gonzalez, Wins 8-Round Unanimous Decision

Kim Clavel was busier and better than Natalie Gonzalez on Tuesday night. The game Gonzalez took Clavel's hardest punches, but she didn't land nearly enough of her own shots in their eight-round flyweight fight at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas. Clavel boxed well and remained undefeated by beating Gonzalez on all three scorecards in a fight ESPN aired as part of the Oscar Valdez-Jayson Velez undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I miss female fighters who could actually punch....none of them today have ANY power

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I miss female fighters who could actually punch....none of them today have ANY power
      It is an unfair statement. You don't take into consideration that they're boxing 2 minutes round instead of 3. In this case, Kim could have Kock her opponent who was buzzed a couple time, but went safely to her corner after 2 minutes.

How many KO would men have if rounds would last 2 minutes? A lot less.

Still, Kim was amazingly faster yesterday and I'm confident to say that not only she will become champion (starting with the WBC belt), but also might become the undisputed champ at 108!

Lâche pas la patate Kim!!
      Fière représentante du Québec
      Nous vaincrons!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Most of the female fighters that had "power" back in the day were fighting housewives & truck stop prostitutes, that's why they were knocking people out.

Today's women actually are at least professionals, a lot with Olympic & extensive amateur experience, so you're not just going to roll over them.

Comment

If the men don't get to wear tops, why do the women?

Comment

Kim Clavel is another of my girls. LOL

People like to critique female boxing and not see the bigger picture. One member explain first, what is on my mind and put facts about female boxing today, compare to the boxing female of a few decades ago. What I see in Kim Clavel, she going to be a menace between 108 and 112 lbs. Those clean, speedy, accurate combinations, angle and placement are going to be difficult to fight against. Kim Clavel know how to fight and box at the same time.

Comment

Working...
            X