Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clavel: To Become Known In U.S. Is Big, Something I Need For My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Clavel: To Become Known In U.S. Is Big, Something I Need For My Career

Kim Clavel has never before anticipated a fight more so than the one that's up next. The unbeaten junior flyweight from Montreal, Canada will make her United States debut, serving as part of an ESPN-televised show airing live Tuesday evening from MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas. Clavel (11-0, 2KOs) takes on fellow unbeaten contender Natalie Gonzalez (6-0, 2KOs) in a scheduled eight-round contest in supporting capacity to the evening's headliner between former featherweight titlist Oscar Valdez (27-0, 21KOs) and Puerto Rico's Jayson Velez (29-6-1, 21KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, she's got the look. Based on that picture, i will say that she is literally the ONLY good looking female boxer on the planet.

Comment

[QUOTE=NachoMan- you judge a boxer by abilities not by looks. You'll get it one day. For now keep eating nachos I'm sure you got the look for it.

Comment

Working...
      X