Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez Expects Menayothin To Become Attraction in U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez Expects Menayothin To Become Attraction in U.S.

A few weeks ago, WBC minimumweight world champion Wanheng Menayothin generated a lot of headlines. The boxer, who holds an undefeated record of 54-0, shocked everyone when he announced his retirement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

finally a chance to see the true goat

54 tried
    54 failed

in a time when froyd mevezeru tries to pad his record fighting japanese midgets this guy is searching for a real challenge on american soil

all hail the king
    Last edited by MusoMeanderings; 07-21-2020, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Golden Boy wants to get that oh. One tune up, maybe, then the fall, 55-1. Spoil his party. An act of jealousy.

Comment

Retire the lad, massive media coverage of 54-0, bring him to America and reap the rewards....

Genius stuff from the lad at GBP who put that forward..

Comment

does Oscar still have control over in GBP? He doesn't like Floyd, so I can see Oscar giving Menayothin an easy fight stateside, so he gets to 55-0 and then have him retire, all in front of the American media lol

Comment

I like Menayothin. When I 1st heard of him, I thought maybe it was an Ali Raymi type situation.
            Then I watched him box, and I realized he was undefeated for a reason. He's subtle. Nothing he does stands out, but he does everything well and he's well conditioned and tough. He's also a smart fighter.
            I would love to see him in the U.S

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Golden Boy wants to get that oh. One tune up, maybe, then the fall, 55-1. Spoil his party. An act of jealousy.
              why? it would be the opposite oscar would want to keep the streak going far surpassing gayweather jr and leaving him in the dust! oscar hates froid and vice versa! expect menyothin to get preferential treatment from the ref and the judges the same treatment that clenelo gets. menyothin will never lose a decision and will go 100-0.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                does Oscar still have control over in GBP? He doesn't like Floyd, so I can see Oscar giving Menayothin an easy fight stateside, so he gets to 55-0 and then have him retire, all in front of the American media lol
                exactly! oscar and dazn could promote menyothin for a few fights while hyping up his record and as the man who broke froid's record. you know froid will be pissed to see someone else getting attention especially off his name!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Lol did you think they was doing because Oscar like Thai girls or Boys

Comment

Floyd is clearly ducking this man

He'll fight ANY other undersized asian BUT this guy!

Comment

Working...
                    X