Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Discount Valdez's Performance Versus Lopez Due To Late Opponent Change

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: I Discount Valdez's Performance Versus Lopez Due To Late Opponent Change

Bob Arum doesn't hold Oscar Valdez's subpar performance in his 130-pound debut against him. Valdez's promoter cut the former WBO featherweight champion some slack because he feels a late switch of opponents threw off Valdez when he fought Adam Lopez on November 30 in Las Vegas. Lopez dropped Valdez with a left hook when there was a minute remaining in the second round, and gave Valdez more trouble overall than his original opponent, Andres Gutierrez, was expected to provide.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn’t be surprised if Velez shocks Valdez, the guy has been in some brutal fights and it makes you wonder how much can he take?

Velez should’ve gotten the win over Arboleda and also an extra knockdown wasn’t scored for him so we know the promoter behind Arboleda pulled some strings in that one!

People forget that Velez gave Ryan Garcia a tough match an exposed Ryan’s flaw of not being able to fight on the inside!

Anyways this is gonna be the best fight of the night, I think Valdez should drop Velez and likely be the first to stop him cuz Velez has been in lots of
    Tough fights too but something tells me his power, volume and awkwardness might be too much for Oscar!

May the best man win

Comment

Working...
    X