No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Boxing World Mourns The Loss Of Travell Mazion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Boxing World Mourns The Loss Of Travell Mazion

By Corey Erdman - This Friday, Travell Mazion was supposed to have been tuning in to watch his friend Vergil Ortiz make his return to the ring against Samuel Vargas. The two had become close pals over the past year, both fighting under the Golden Boy banner and both showing promise that they would one day capture world titles. Ortiz's journey towards...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was really looking forward to seeing Mazion vs. Teixeira, heard Eric Gomez expected to make the fight if Teixeira got pass Castaņo. However, the lord had other plans for Travell, Rest Easy Black Magic...Always enjoyed your fights

Comment

Very sad to hear, seemed like a really good dude. I had no idea he trained with ann wolfe. Anyway thoughts and prayers go out to his family, RIP.

Comment

So young, May he Rest in Peace.

Comment

Shades of Errol Spence, with losing control of a vehicle, but this time, killing another person. Car veered across the median? Rumors are either he was drunk or texting while driving, and toxicology and phone records will determine that. Because of this negligence, a 61 year old family man was killed, hopefully the family sues the insurance company if he actually had insurance.

Comment

Why do people even use the term rumors

If you don’t know for a fact what happened to a man or woman who tragically lost their life; just shut the *** up! Point blank; don’t say he could have been drinking or texting or anything because that’s vague as hell and you are talking out the side of your neck. So I heard that!

Comment

Facts are that two people lost there lives in the automobile accident and a third is in serious conditon. Everytime I see a back up on the interstate and people scream clean it up I got somewhere to be have no idea what effects just one accident has on so many lives. Those are facts.

Comment

You can be the coolest nicest guy in the world and then it can end just like that. But he did something wrong to veer off the highway and over the median - that sounds like reckless driving and much worse for causing an accident that takes other lives.

Comment

Originally posted by InnerCityRats View Post
                  Shades of Errol Spence, with losing control of a vehicle, but this time, killing another person. Car veered across the median? Rumors are either he was drunk or texting while driving, and toxicology and phone records will determine that. Because of this negligence, a 61 year old family man was killed, hopefully the family sues the insurance company if he actually had insurance.
                  Yeah. I don't think it's that, but I obviously don't know. What I do know, however, is that he collided with a car in front of him, and that seemed to have caused him to veer off. So it's possible someone slammed on his or her brakes, causing him to hit that car while trying to avoid it, which in turn caused him to veer off into oncoming traffic. That's what it sounds like to me. And if that's the case, that's terrible bad luck.

Comment

My Peeps Travell Mazion

I love the fact that my first cousin receive a championship belt before he passed on. I hope that he is up there in heaven kicking it with another Boxer of our family that passed on a few years ago, our uncle Otis Mazion who trained and fought middle weight as an amateur. I wish he could have seen Travell in the ring. He would have been very proud of his nephew. In fact all of the Mazions are proud of his accomplishments.

Nehemiah S. Mazion

Comment

Working...
                    X