Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: I Can't Believe I'm That Much of an Underdog With Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: I Can't Believe I'm That Much of an Underdog With Tszyu

The Jeff Horn versus Tim Tsyzu super welterweight clash has finally been rescheduled. It was originally set for April 22nd but had to be postponed after the coronavirus pandemic shut down the sports world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jeff Horn whines , again
    Sounds like Revelated’s little brother

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

This stadium holds 25,000 capacity, yet they plan to safely social distance with packing 16,000 in it? Ok then...

Comment

Jeff I can’t believe you’re still relevant until now

Comment

Jeff Horn Smiles: I Can't Believe I'm That Much of an Underdog With Tszyu

Thought I'd fix the headline.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            This stadium holds 25,000 capacity, yet they plan to safely social distance with packing 16,000 in it? Ok then...
            If they can reorg the seating - basically take out a third of the chairs - that should get them to 16k.

But this:

"victory over Manny Pacquiao that netted him the WBO welterweight title and he has also shared the ring with 3 division world champion Terence Crawford and former champions Anthony Mundine, Randall Bailey and Ali Funeka."

He beat 4 out of 5 former world champions yet is the underdog against a guy that hasn't fought anyone. 'Eye Test'

Tim would have to come in MAJOR hungry like Spinks/Holmes, or Horn/Rushton would have to totally screw the pooch in training like Ruiz/Joshua 2.

But it's at 154.

I'm halfway tempted to put some money on Horn just BECAUSE he's the underdog.

Comment

I tend to agree with Jeff, which is rare but I see the fight pretty much even. 3-1 sounds like way too much.

Comment

Ow shet this man is GOAT you people should not underestimate this legend

Comment

Jeff the legend killer Horn already took out Pacquiao, and now will focus on crushing the son of another legend.

Comment

young tszyu has a overly ****y attitude, love to see him get beat down, he might learn something, I hope the all round good guy jeff wins but he will gas down the stretch...…

Comment

Working...
                    X