No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Russ Anber - The Magician

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Russ Anber - The Magician

By Thomas Hauser - Go to YouTube. Type in "Russ Anber magic." Click on several of the videos that come up and you'll see a guy with a deck of cards. Or maybe he'll be manipulating three metal cups and some tiny balls. "I've seen that guy before," you might say to yourself. "Wasn't he in Vasyl Lomachenko's corner?" That's right; he was. And the corners of Oleksandr...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cool article and little bio write up of a great Canadian boxing man. Thanks

Comment

I’ve always known him to be the old savvy underrated background guy. Great host for Classic Boxing as well. He would put his own interesting stamp on what went down and why.

Comment

I always like hearing Russ talk. He used to co-host a boxing show on TSN in Canada years back that was pretty high quality.

There is another Canadian that is really good, Stephen Brunt. He writes about many sports, but he wrote Facing Ali, Facing Tyson, and one about Shawn O Sullivan.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJoe999 View Post
          I always like hearing Russ talk. He used to co-host a boxing show on TSN in Canada years back that was pretty high quality.

There is another Canadian that is really good, Stephen Brunt. He writes about many sports, but he wrote Facing Ali, Facing Tyson, and one about Shawn O Sullivan.

Steven Brunt is awesome
          I used to listen to him on late night radio
          Very knowledgeable in many sports including boxing

Comment

Russ has come a long way

Comment

Respect to Russ Anber, he found sucess in somethig he love with all passion.

I never knew that Russ Anber become a famous magician, that is first to me. I love Russ Anber skill hands with multitasking in the corner. He is one of the most rare gem that can do things quickly with quality. I am happy Russ Anber found his calling.

Comment

I was surprised to know he is the founder of rival boxing attire. That is a helluva contribution to boxing in its self.

Comment

Working...
                X