Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel Busts Up, Decisions a Game Egvenios Lazaridis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel Busts Up, Decisions a Game Egvenios Lazaridis

Who’s watching?

Ojal looks pretty good in this opening fight

3-0 Ojal. He looks really athletic for a 35 year old heavyweight

Comment

Thnx for the heads up, ESPN really knows how to hide it’s live boxing events ,doesn’t even show it bf other sports . You have to click on boxing to see what’s on live half the time ,total chaos compared to DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        3-0 Ojal. He looks really athletic for a 35 year old heavyweight
        I’d say that guy would make most look good with moderate skills. Decent fighter but I can’t see him going beyond B level if he makes it there ,to raw . You can tell he’s not a natural boxer started late in the game .

Comment

4-0 Ojal. Fibich reminds me of a less skilled Joey Dawejko . Winging power shots lol

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            I’d say that guy would make most look good with moderate skills. Decent fighter but I can’t see him going beyond B level if he makes it there ,to raw . You can tell he’s not a natural boxer started late in the game .
            True. I’d like to see him on some of these cards in the bubble. He looks better than some of the heavyweights we’ve seen lol. Be a good test for Anderson , Conto, or Vianello.

Comment

Shutout for Ojal. I was personally impressed, I figured he was a complete bum. Bring him to the bubble for a fight!

Comment

War Kadiru

Comment

Live crowd , nice .............

Comment

Main event about to start

Comment

Working...
                    X