Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: I Feel a Little Bit Cheated in Loss To Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: I Feel a Little Bit Cheated in Loss To Floyd Mayweather!

Former two division world champion Ricky Hatton believes that he could have done a lot more back in December of 2007, when he traveled to Las Vegas to stake his undefeated record against WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather at the MGM Grand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Feel Cheated? Yoy got stopped in 10th or 9th round i guess. No judges were required

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
      Feel Cheated? Yoy got stopped in 10th or 9th round i guess. No judges were required
      Was he referring to judges? Read the article 1st before posting

Comment

Floyd was literally beating him up on the inside

Comment

If Kenny Bayless was the ref, Hatton would have had a chance.

Comment

The man who should feel cheated is Kotsya Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
              The man who should feel cheated is Kotsya Tszyu.
              They were both cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                They were both cheated.
                Nobody cheated Hatton out of ****. They fought plenty on the inside. He just got his ass beat.

Comment

Floyd was protected in Vegas like no other. Steroids and corrupt refs and judges were Floyd’s legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by InnerCityRats View Post
                    Floyd was protected in Vegas like no other. Steroids and corrupt refs and judges were Floyd’s legacy.
                    Random Drug Testing

In 2010, this fight could've been made if Manny had accepted the Olympic-style random drug testing that Floyd wanted. People said he's afraid of needles, but he has tattoos. Then Manny said he felt weakened when he had blood drawn in the days leading up to the Erik Morales fight, the last time he lost, so he was hesitant to be blood-tested again.

Some legacy

Comment

Working...
                    X