Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rising Prospect Travell Mazion, 24, Killed After Multi-Victim Car Crash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rising Prospect Travell Mazion, 24, Killed After Multi-Victim Car Crash

A year that was meant to be filled with promise instead ends in tragedy for a rising young junior middleweight prospect. Travell 'Black Magic' Mazion, a promising 154-pound boxer was reportedly killed in a multi-victim car crash Wednesday evening just outside of Austin, Texas. Details are still being gathered of the tragic incident in question, in which Travis County officials revealed one person dead and two others injured after a pin-in collision at the 18000 block of FM 1431 in the Austin suburb of Cedar Park.
    [Click Here To Read More]

RIP to this too young to die brother. Love & positivity to his family & loved ones.

Comment

Awful, rest easy young man.

Comment

Tragic news. Blessings to his family and loved ones. Very very sad to hear.

Comment

Give me a break, another sad new.

A full life ahead with a future promising career that young is very sad. My condolences and my well wishes to the family of Travell Mazion. I don't believe it, we saw this young blood this year and now this. Rest In Peace young Champion Travell Manzion.

Comment

Rest in power...

Comment

DAMN!!!!! I really liked this guy and his story!! Sad as hell. One of my favorite contenders.

Comment

Black magic was a bad dude. Definitely a great fighter. Undefeated. R.I.P Champ. My condolences to Ann Wolfe and the Austin community

Comment

Rest In Peace

Comment

damn, this sucks. dude was too young

Comment

Working...
                    X