No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Backs Joshua To Knock Fury Out in Late Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins Backs Joshua To Knock Fury Out in Late Rounds

Former two division world champion Bernard Hopkins has given his take on a potential 2021 unification clash between heavyweight beltholders Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury. Both boxers have upcoming commitments to deal with.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder why B-Hop picked AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I wonder why B-Hop picked AJ?
      Dont go there you fool.

Comment

Originally posted by lokkebassen123 View Post
        Dont go there you fool.
        Go where? You can be honest, you're among friends here.

Comment

It's not as though it can't happen. AJ has some dog in him, got up from Wlad's best punch. If Fury comes in with a sustained attack like he did against Wilder last time out, he can win the fight. If he decides to sit back on his heels and counter I think AJ can get to him. Ruiz showed how to beat AJ, persistence and aggression.

Comment

Fury has a better gas tank though, and if Joshua tries to counter that by pacing himself instead of putting lots of pressure on it will just allow Fury to get further and further ahead on the scorecards.

Fury is just a really bad stylistic match up for Joshua.

Comment

Fury by decision

Comment

If Joshua won't do it then Deontay Wilder most certainly will. Fury won't be able to cheat to win with his padless gloves like he did in their rematch. Team Wilder is going to examine and inspect both his handwraps and gloves very closely the next time they fight and when they do I can guarantee you that Fury would get knocked the fuck out.

Comment

AJ by Majority Decision. Wilder has brittle hands, not enough weight in his torso to hurt the overall body. That’s why Wilder’s a head hunter, lite, speed with striking, but he telegraphs the same timing. Elites can figure that out. Luis Ortiz wasn’t doing bad himself with style...

All that being said, AJ can rattle a heavy bag more efficiently than Wilder. He has the mass to plant and strike hard to the body. Also AJ likes inside fighting if need be. Telling you the weight makes a difference, and Fury, if smart, will know when to respect AJ’s power and fans will be surprised as AJ coasts to a victory.

AJ is a better fighter, always has been, than Wilder. Just more dynamic with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                    Fury is just a really bad stylistic match up for Joshua.
                    At this point he is for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X