Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Believes Wilder Has a Good Chance To Beat Fury in Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Believes Wilder Has a Good Chance To Beat Fury in Trilogy

World class trainer Robert Garcia recently went live on social media to answer fans' questions on various topics in the sport of boxing. Garcia has a large stable of fighters that includes his brother Mikey Garcia and WBC/WBO super lightweight champion Jose Ramirez. He also previously trained world champions such as Marcos Maidana, Abner Mares, Antonio Margarito and Brandon Rios.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Are the odds out yet?!

Fck I'm bout to pick up SOoo much money!

Comment

Only way Wilder has a shot is if SHS falls off the face of the earth. Fury is unstoppable when he actually fights(I was among the only few whom always said Wilder can be kod by Fury if he actually attacked & that Fury had plenty enough power otherwise Wilder would've walked him down 1st fight)

Comment

The big question is will the layoff help or hinder Wilder.

Comment

Garcia looking for the job as trainer

Comment

No explanation on how this chance happens to be? Sure Wilder has a chance. I highly doubt Wilder will do much more than what we have already seen in his 2 fights with Fury. Fury is too skilled and has too many options on how to deal with Wilder. Wilder is too predictable and easily to bait.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              The big question is will the layoff help or hinder Wilder.
              Taking a guess at it but I think it will help him I honestly think he had to quick a turnaround with Fury in part 2. It was a less than 3 month turnaround and I dont believe he trained enough or he was over trained. Either way it affected him. I think the layoff will give him time to work on a few things and get his mind right. I cant wait for the trilogy myself. I'm not gonna say Wilder will definitely win but I do think he will make it a fight worth seeing.

Comment

The only way I can see Wilder winning is if he goes all guns blazing from the first bell. The it goes on for, the easier it'll be for Fury.

I wonder if Fury will really have the motivation that he did in the rematch. He won so easily, he may get complacent and think Wilder is done and the third fight is a formality.

Comment

Wilder Clearly Outboxed and Outclassed in 1st...,straight Beatdown by Fury in 2nd ...With Bumsquad becoming the biggest puzzy in boxing with the pathetic heavy gaay-pride prefight costume excuse!!!! And Breland conspiracy accusation!

Comment

That would enrage the racists

Comment

Working...
                    X