Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer Camp: Joseph Diaz Pressed To Have Mandatory Ordered To Avoid Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer Camp: Joseph Diaz Pressed To Have Mandatory Ordered To Avoid Rematch

After Joseph Diaz Jr. won a convincing unanimous decision over Tevin Farmer to take his junior lightweight world title on Jan. 30 in Miami, Farmer exercised his contractual right for an immediate rematch. But if the contract is honored there is a chance there will be no title at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dibella running his mouth without facts.. WHATS NEW

Comment

This is ABSOLUTELY a duck no question about it

But before we go too far let's be sure the REAL Tevin Farmer shows up and not the one-armed hiccupping crackhead

Comment

This is why boxers don’t want to give other chances, this is why politics is rifle in boxing. Diaz gets given a chance and from the moment he won he seems like he wasn’t interested in the rematch. We all know the IBF don’t mess around with their mandatory like the shady WBC, so I hope they take their belt away and the rematch still happens.

Comment

I don't think a rematch is necessary at all. If they fight again, Diaz would abuse him and stop him within 5 rounds. Maybe Diaz can fight Davis at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I don't think a rematch is necessary at all. If they fight again, Diaz would abuse him and stop him within 5 rounds. Maybe Diaz can fight Davis at 135.
            Like Davis would fight anyone with a pulse...He is a superstar remember.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I don’t know about the Davis stuff. But JoJo is looking tank as of late and always grinding, working out, posting his status on his social. I think if he fights Farmer again, Tevin will get stopped. JoJo looking hungrier than ever.

Comment

This is a clear example of why they have managers in Boxing and good ones. If only that dumb wit had the sense to get to Number with the IBF and not just the WBC Dillan whyte would have had a shot at a world title.

IBF dont play about , but was directed by his dumb arse Lawyer and Hearn that the WBC is the one as Joshua had the IBF.

I say it again, this is the reason why Al Haymon came into boxing.

Comment

Yes because diaz is ducking a guy that he beat easily & barely had to get out of 2nd gear for. that makes total sense.

Comment

If Jo Jo (Suspect) Diaz don't want that work, Tevin Farmer should ask Hearn to fight Devin Haney @ 135 next!

Comment

Working...
                    X