Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Meng Title Fight Ticketed For September 25 in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Meng Title Fight Ticketed For September 25 in Russia

Unified light heavyweight world champion Artur Beterbiev's mandatory defense against Meng Fanlong, one of the many fights postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic, has a new date and location.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well yeah...clearly you can’t have it in China

Comment

Dan Raphael shows yet again that he doesn't even pay attention to the fight hes supposedly scoring,as he claims the fight was very competitive despite Beterbieve battering Gvoz so much that he literally took his soul,Gvoz looked like the guy who fell into the Cheetah cage at the zoo.

This is a recreation of the fight
      Last edited by kushking; 07-14-2020, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Dan Raphael shows yet again that he doesn't even pay attention to the fight hes supposedly scoring,as he claims the fight was very competitive despite Beterbieve battering Gvoz so much that he literally took his soul,Gvoz looked like the guy who fell into the Cheetah cage at the zoo. :rofl
        The video game screen shot is cute, however the fight was close for as long as it lasted. Gvozdyk was winning rounds but was expending way too much energy and absorbing too much punishment to do it for the entire 12 rounds. Beterbiev could absorb The Nail's power shots and ultimately the Ukrainian fighter, who fought with the heart of a lion, finally succumbed to the pressure and punishment.

Comment

Dan Raphael shows yet again that he doesn't even pay attention to the fight hes supposedly scoring,as he claims the fight was very competitive despite Beterbieve battering Gvoz so much that he literally took his soul,Gvoz looked like the guy who fell into the Cheetah cage at the zoo.

This is a recreation of the fight

I though it was close if not even after 3. Gvosdyk defence and balance was falling apart after round 6.

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
            I though it was close if not even after 3. Gvosdyk defence and balance was falling apart after round 6.
            So if someone is competitive (barely) for 3 rds in a 12 rd fight that says it all no?

Comment

So if someone is competitive (barely) for 3 rds in a 12 rd fight that says it all no?
              sorry I made a mistake in my post because I was thinking 3-3 and after 6 rounds at the same time.

I think it could have been even after 6. but then Gvosdyk doubted himself. I see scores all over the place an a youtuber name matt foults actually had gvosdyk "dominating" the fight up until the 9th.

I had it 6-3 going into the 10th for beterbiev

Comment

Finally this fight is going to see the light of day.

Please, let get out of this fight quickly against Meng and after him, Arthur Berterbiev need to connect a unification fight with Bivol, because we have to wait for the WBO tourney to finish.

Comment

King Artur gonna blaze through this guy. Meng has some handy amateur skills but he's got no real pop and Art should catch up with him by round 5. Beterbiev vs Bivol or Canelo is what it's about. I'd settle for Artur vs Krusher.

Comment

Good luck to both men, I will obviously be rooting for Beterbiev but I'm excited to see more Chinese warriors enter combat sports as China develops and becomes a richer nation as hundreds of millions are lifted out of extreme poverty and can start earning a wage and sending their kids to boxing gyms.

Comment

Working...
                    X