Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel vs. Evgenios Lazaridis is Picked Up By ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel vs. Evgenios Lazaridis is Picked Up By ESPN+

Live boxing is back on ESPN+ Saturday, July 18, with the return of undefeated heavyweight contender Agit Kabayel in a 10-rounder against Evgenios "Achilles" Lazaridis from Seebhne Elbauenpark in Magdeburg, Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is super sweet.

I was crossing my fingers for this fight to get in ESPN+ I am happy to see Agit Kabayel fight this Saturday. After he win against Evgenios Lazaridis , Hope he get a few good contenders to behold his skills more.

Comment

Virtually no sports on ESPN. You want to squeeze UFC and now boxing on ESPN Plus. Disney is some greedy MOFO's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
        I was crossing my fingers for this fight to get in ESPN+ I am happy to see Agit Kabayel fight this Saturday. After he win against Evgenios Lazaridis , Hope he get a few good contenders to behold his skills more.
        You think the Heavyweight fighting pride of Athens can be overlooked so easy?

Sadly, unfortunately he probably can. Greece really hasn't given boxing fans much to celebrate in the last 2000 years or so. Still, I'll be rooting for my soon to be compatriot for the upset.

Mmmm. Per Boxrec Evegenios is actually rated the second greatest Greek Hevyweight of all time. Now how about that?

Shame though, had I known this one was gonna be on ESPN+ I might well have included it on this weeks Pick Em.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          You think the Heavyweight fighting pride of Athens can be overlooked so easy?

Sadly, unfortunately he probably can. Greece really hasn't given boxing fans much to celebrate in the last 2000 years or so. Still, I'll be rooting for my soon to be compatriot for the upset.

Mmmm. Per Boxrec Evegenios is actually rated the second greatest Greek Hevyweight of all time. Now how about that?

Shame though, had I known this one was gonna be on ESPN+ I might well have included it on this weeks Pick Em.

Sometimes I underestimate the underdog. LOL Imagine, with all the upsets going on, I welcome with open arms Evegenios If he do a upset, especially after you told me that part of history that I never knew. Is my pleasure, If Greek produce a talent all suddenly after those years and put Greek boxing in the map.

Comment

Working...
          X