Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Warns Saunders That He May Never Get Another Shot at Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins Warns Saunders That He May Never Get Another Shot at Canelo

Former two division world champion and Golden Boy Promotions executive, Bernard Hopkins, gave a harsh warning that Billy Joe Saunders may never get offered another crack at Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t know what’s worse...

Plant doing an easy, unphased workout with Feigenbutz, to say he wouldn’t enough have time because he had the most rigorous camp ever seen in boxing, or BJS just eating nasal spray flavored pork testicles sandwiches and offering crack to lamp shadows over caravans during the pandemic. Remember how fat BJS was in his jogger suit when he made that video of the heavy bag? Lol

I’m willing to bet BJS is 220lb now.

GBP should just give Ryder a shot. I don’t like the fight, but I respect Ryder’s statements for STAYING READY if need be. Integrity mayne

Comment

The difference now is these so called champs have no balls they are terrified to get ktfo so they want all the money they can get cuz they know they will get fuccked up

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        The difference now is these so called champs have no balls they are terrified to get ktfo so they want all the money they can get cuz they know they will get fuccked up
        When this was first being said by many posters, I didn’t agree much, but when you start filtering all the scenarios and what the opponents say, yeah, it all makes sense. Plus Canelo as of late, his physique, dude is a freaking war tank. I don’t blame Them. He hits a heavy bag like a beast.

Comment

BJS as big a bell he is preferred to look after his family member than train and chase the money.. got to take your hat of to that part...

Camp Canelo are known to offer fights with short notice for the opposition so him getting an offer for September after no training camp doesn't surprise me..

he'll get the fight at some point if he wants it.. he's got perfect Canelo credentials for a tick on his list.

Comment

Hopkins memory must be slipping with age, does he forgot how he used to go on.

BJS is right he is a twat but right on this one.

If they have not arranged a fight for September and we are in July. Go and get some other mug to fight for less than £1millon whilst the Canelo gets 35 mill.

I know fighters are dumb but not that dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
              I don’t know what’s worse...

Plant doing an easy, unphased workout with Feigenbutz, to say he wouldn’t enough have time because he had the most rigorous camp ever seen in boxing, or BJS just eating nasal spray flavored pork testicles sandwiches and offering crack to lamp shadows over caravans during the pandemic. Remember how fat BJS was in his jogger suit when he made that video of the heavy bag? Lol

I’m willing to bet BJS is 220lb now.

GBP should just give Ryder a shot. I don’t like the fight, but I respect Ryder’s statements for STAYING READY if need be. Integrity mayne
              Ryder doesn't have to take care of his grandma.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
                BJS as big a bell he is preferred to look after his family member than train and chase the money.. got to take your hat of to that part...

Camp Canelo are known to offer fights with short notice for the opposition so him getting an offer for September after no training camp doesn't surprise me..

he'll get the fight at some point if he wants it.. he's got perfect Canelo credentials for a tick on his list.
                You don't believe that crap, don't you?
                BJS can't even take care of himself, let alone anyone else. Did you see how ballooned he was in his last video where he cries about unjustice happening to his law-abiding buddy Kinahan?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Ryder doesn't have to take care of his grandma.
                  LMAO. Actually I give BJS a pass on that one... if he weren’t a boxer and didn’t have money to pay a nurse for her well being. I know people who did during our pandemic, and they didn’t make loot like BJs has.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post

Maybe you didn’t hear, but the elderly affected news dates back to February. By April why didn’t BJs talk like this? If you have money you prioritize. I know people whom did. Now we’re in July and this is a concern? I mean is BJs bringing soup first hand? Lol. He could’ve said this LONG AGO instead of wasting time.

Comment

Working...
                    X