Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Believe Jarrell Miller Will Get Multi-Year Suspension or Life Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: I Believe Jarrell Miller Will Get Multi-Year Suspension or Life Ban

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum is predicting a very stiff punishment for heavyweight contender Jarrell Miller - who is one again involved in a drug testing controversy. Miller had tested positive for a banned substance in 2014 and was hit with a nine month ban from the California State Athletic Commission.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I remember when Jabba-78 said he was riding with Miller all the way during the AJ pressers. Lol

The Hutts and dem pizzas

Comment

Arum, you are the joke, you knew he was dirty yet you signed him, propped him up and rewarded him with a fight.

When Hearn cut him lose, with your decades of experience you shouldn’t have touched the fat cvnt, serves you right, hope Miller never pays you any fronted money back.

Comment

If they ban miller for life atleast other fighters will be deterred from cheating

Comment

He's sampled more juice than the man from Delmonte!

Comment

I'd be ok with a lifetime ban he wasn't a spectacular fighter that will be missed or anything just a volume punching heavyweight who could run his mouth but didn't have concussive power and always looked lackluster in his step up fights.

Comment

Get rid of all cheaters. Decline all lame excuses whether they be ignorance, medication, the taco truck, special shakes. Ban em all

Comment

I hope Miller gets a lifetime ban.

Comment

It should be over with for him

Comment

Any other sport he'd get a lifetime ban. This man has had more drugs in his system than most pro-bodybuilders.

Comment

Working...
                    X