Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: 'The Real Big Baby' Nickname is Here To Stay!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: 'The Real Big Baby' Nickname is Here To Stay!

Heavyweight prospect Jared Anderson wants to get one thing straight: He has no plans to change his nickname of "The Real Big Baby" even though it invokes the "Big Baby" moniker carried by disgraced heavyweight Jarrell Miller, whose career is in limbo after yet another positive drug test.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should’ve called himself the “Clean Big Baby”.

Comment

There's sheep from all walks of life...

Just don't get done for PEDs and be then known as 'the real pin coushion'

Comment

Looks well built. Does he hv skills n

Comment

The Big Baby nickname has a BAD connotation and has got to go, period! I would rather see Jared The Plan Anderson! If someone asks, he could say his plan is to takeover the American Heavyweight scene or something like that. Jared The Man Anderson is not bad but the Plan is more provocative.

Comment

If it was his first, or it's to get under Millers skin, I'm all for it. Otherwise, it's lame taking someone else name.

I am still a Miller fan. Don't care about the PEDs. Always loved rooting for a bad guy anyway, no secret as I was a Floyd fan, Margarito fan, and loved Mayorga.

Comment

Most fighters have poor nick names , the thing is trying to market yourself if it’s a long road and this one isn’t going to do him any favors . The lack of of creativity in boxing’s marketing never fails ,only a few stand out and say watch me even if you just read the names fighting , Fury , Joyce and Klitschko were the most recent ones to really stand out here ,each also represented what they were labeled .

Bowe was called Big Daddy And would have spanked the babies here ,who wants to be called a baby , Finkel take notes here .
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-11-2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Good strategy from Anderson.

Eventually he'll get that fight against Miller.

Comment

Coincidence.

The resurrection of the lawful side of Jarell Miller in Jared Anderson. Hope he carry his nick well in his journey to become a heavyweight champion.

Comment

Working...
                  X